- Quivira.ttf (1.35 MB)
- The font Quivira in TrueType format. In order to install it just copy the file into the fonts folder of your system.
- Quivira Testpage (PDF document, 1.27 MB)
- All visible non-combining characters just written next to each other. Use this to get an impression of what the font looks like on your screen, or for testing your printer.
- Overview of contained characters (PDF document, 3.87 MB)
- Tables of characters for all supported Unicode blocks as a PDF document. You don’t have to install Quivira in order to view the document.
- Documentation of Private Use Area (PDF document, 269 KB)
- Complete list of self-defined characters in the Private Use Area. These characters are not standardised in Unicode and therefore only found in Quivira (see “Characters”, section “Private Use Area”). You don’t have to install Quivira in order to view the document.